This is my first draft of my digi pack back panel design.
As you can see it is a very basic design and a design I am not proud of. This example does not show my creative and unique approach I want my digi pack to give off.
How I created this design?
I got the image taken of a blank lined sheet of paper and I uploaded this onto photoshop , applying the text on top of the lines to give of the feel as if it has been written on top of the sheet of paper.
What I need to do to improve?
Firstly I will change this whole idea concept to something more creative, Me and my group lack photos so we have a few up and coming photo shoots which i can use an image of their for my back panel design. If i was to improve this , Firstly their is no record label concept at the bottom and no barcode which makes this panel feel even more un professional.

No comments:
Post a Comment