The Photos:
For the photos I played around with the focus so the background and some of the products was out of focus and some object are clear and catch the attention of the audience. I also played around with the positioning of the object so it looks like they are natural there and not set up.
In some of the photos i set alight the roll up so the smoke gave off a very cool effect to the image.
Props:
- Coffee Table
- Beers
- Lighter
- Roll Ups
I got a old coffee table for the object to be placed onto. I needed a old looking table as it needs to fit in with that old vintage indie feel the band give off. A modern nice looking table wouldn't look right in my opinion so I got a second hand table and was perfect as it had natural wear and tare which added to the indie feel. Then I threw onto the table object that gave off the feel that the band members have been here or are there at this present time so it shows the lifestyle of the band. For this i used object such as lighters, roll ups and beers.
Overall I am happy with these photos as they came out perfect in what i was looking for. These photos establish the lifestyle of the band and is going to be used for my digi pack panel. All i need to do now is add the photos into Photoshop and play around with the effects of the images.
No comments:
Post a Comment