Wednesday, 11 December 2013

First Draft CD Panel


This is my first draft of a  CD panel for my CD. 

I used a image from the first photo shoot taken outside a brick wall in school. This image as you can see is a natural photo of the band against the wall. The positioning of the band members is key as I didn't want the band looking like they know the image is being taken. I want natural photos , so as you can see , the band is leant against the wall , looking in other directions and smoking. Clothing wise , I got the band to dress indie and with everyone wearing something different but similar , so skinny jeans and shoes with white t shirts/shirts. In addition , I added some use of props to make it look more realistic and natural such as a fake sleeve (far left) and packet of fags. 

Once the image was taken , I uploaded it to Photoshop and played around the image , bringing the brightness up and contrast down to make the image look more sharp.  I then cut around the image and placed it onto the CD. and then took a photo of the wall as my background. This is because the plan is once the CD is taken out behind the image is going to bee the wall where they was standing but with beer cans ect scattered around to show the lifestyle of the band. This is yet to be done but will be uploaded shortly.

I then added text stating 'Rouges Gallery' to show the name of the band and that they are the band members.

What to do next?

 Well my digi pack as a black and white theme though it so i going to change the colour to black and white as i feel the image looks out of place being in colour as the other panels are in black and white. And i need to take the image of the bottles scattered around. But overall i am happy and pleased with my idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment