Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Second Draft CD panel





This is my second and improved draft of my CD panel.

I haven't done much to change from my first draft but improvement wise I changed from colour to black and white. The reason why I done this is due to my digi pack has a black and white theme through out , all the images are black and white and it looked random to have 1 image in colour. I feel like the black and white image works more better and sharper , and adds to that indie feel towards my digi pack which is perfect as that is the type of band we are going for.

However , I do feel I need to add colour to my digi pack so I need to re think about my ideas in how i can add in some sort of colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment