This is my final back cover design I have created.
Firstly , from the feedback given in class from my peers. They brought up the focus of the image I used on my back panel. This image was taken not in focus , although i thought it gave off a more vintage and indie feel to the back panel , the research proved it didn't work as when printed off it wouldn't look right at all. However , the layout and design of the track listing was good which meant I can keep that design idea. This means all i have to do is change the image.
I choose this image of the band looking out London Bridge. I really like this image as again on the back panel I wanted the back to have an image of the bands backs looking or going somewhere. As with this being their first band album/digi pack. This is them walking / thinking towards their dreams. This image with london in the background establishes the bands background with them being a london band brought up in a familiar area. The costume are noticeable with the parkas and jeans establishes the inide image we are trying to get across. I made the image black and white so it goes along with the rest of the digi pack and music video , giving a vintage and indie feel to my digi pack. I carried the rest of the design over from the feedback given mentioning the digi pack is fine just the photo needs changing.
Overall , I am happy with this outcome as with the image being more clear and in focus , grabs the audience attention and makes the digi pack look much more professional.

No comments:
Post a Comment