Sunday, 9 March 2014

poster improvements

This is  a draft of my poster to advertise my digi pack.
Firstly I wanted to choose a photo of the band , a photo which has the band members as they are a new band so people can have an idea of what they look like and the style of music through their clothing and appearance and a photo which shows what the band is about. But I didn't want to choose a photo that look like a pop band and set up. The reason I choose this photo is i feel it works perfectly . With the backs to the camera it not to revealing meaning that they focus on their music rather than selling their image. In addition with them releasing their first digi pack , they are looking out in the distance as if this is their dream and what they grew up doing , they able chasing the dream with them brought up in a working class family background . In addition with london being the background gives a indication of where the band are from and what they represent. With them not seeing a lot of the band , I gave the links to their social networking pages so this gives the audience a chance to visit them and finding more out about the band if they not heard them before. I also ensured the image was in black and white so it links in with my digi pack.

I applied two lots of 5 star rating in magazine in which I believe they would get reviewed in. 

Nme 
Q

These magazine are for bands like 'rogues gallery' so with the 5 star rating makes it that more appealing.

I applied the track listing so the audience can see all the tracks but really I might change it to just 'club foot' as it comes across as too much righting so people won't read it ".  
I made then 'debut album out now' stand out in colour with a colour that is not to bright but dark and looks indie which i feel it does. But this colour was meant to follow my digi pack but I change the colour to red so i need to change this font to red to link with my digi pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment