This is my final draft of my Box , i wanted to be unique and create a box for my digi pack to be sorted in. I got the idea from other indie / rock bands like kaiser chiefs and nirvana. The box is a purpose to make the digi pack unique and personal to the fans that buy them . I waned my fans to get the same feeling so i created a box for the digi pack to be stored in. Similar to the digi pack front cover i felt it needed to be like the same so it fits/links together and doesn't look random. I took all the images that helped collaborate this progress/journey of the band and merge them all together , this is as you can say images that document the creation of the bands first packaging , making these images have a strong and powerful meaning to them , which i felt is a cool aspect just like the meaning behind the liberteens.


No comments:
Post a Comment