Sunday, 9 March 2014

Bonus DVD



This is my bonus DVD. I have used the image of the bottle as my background and got my CD as a bottle top lid. There is a video to show how the DVD panel works.

How I done it?

Firstly from my collection of photos of the drink I took a the best photo and opened it up in photoshop. To keep the black and white theme throughout my digi pack i applied the image effect of black and white and played around with the brightness and contrast to make it slightly more dark to give it more of a rough feel to the image.

Bottle cap

This is the difficult part. I took an image of a Budweiser bottle cap and added it into photoshop , here I cut round the image and then added the bottle cap logo which I created and showed in one of my previous posts. Next I merged both of them together  to make it my background.

CD

With the CD I created previously I just applied that onto the panel photo and put it in the location it is want to be.

Overall

I am happy with this vs panel and I feel it follows my digi pack theme and style throughout with applying the colour red on the bottle cap. The idea of the bottle being the background and taking the bottle cap of as the CD works well and world well with the Other CD panel being the cigarettes. I feel this idea is a unique idea , being different. And that is something my band follows and the drink is a symbolisation of the theme and style of my bad. However the positioning of the photo is wrong as the DVD is too small so it need some work. I think I need to retake the photo again.

No comments:

Post a Comment