Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Bonus DVD (DVD)

This is the DVD I used for my DVD Panel.
I wanted to be unique like my other CD panel and instead of having a boring disk I wanted to be unique and different , a theme In which I am trying to show in my digi pack do I decided to use a
Bottle cps as my disk. Firstly I took a image of a range of bottle caps shown bellow. And chose one that looked vintage and rustic so it gave off a rough effect. I then created the logo on photoshop through using circles to create the red outline and then the white outline in the middle and then put A red straight line across. I done that because there will be a whole in the DVD so a white background wouldn't look that clear and I feel the red line works well and breaks up the 'rouges' and 'gallery' making the disk less boring a simple. I then chose the colour red for the sybsllises reasoning of my digi pack.
And then I just merge the logo
On top of the bottle cap.

Overall I am happy with my digi pack and feel like it works well and is unique and different. It also links in with the CD panel. But CD doesn't link in with the pocket so from my feedback i will see what I should do. But I am pleased with it so far , and hopefully from the feedback and can make it 'perfect' 

No comments:

Post a Comment