This is my 2nd draft of my panel.
I improved my second one by adding colour to the image. Again I am carrying that red theme through out and adding that to my digi pack. I decided to cut out the color version of the bottles and then apply them onto of the black and white photo.
Overall I am happy with this panel and prefer it to the black and white design . The black and white design was to boring and I knew my digi pack needed some colour to it so I applied the red through out my digi pack. The red bottles make this image more exciting And actually brings it too life. But I feel like there is something still missing so I am going to add on our twitter and Facebook pages onto the bottom to make it that little bit more professional and engaging for the audience.

No comments:
Post a Comment