Thursday, 2 January 2014

CD panel ( CD)

This is the CD I created. I wanted to be unique and different and wanted to make a CD that wasn't like the others of other people. I wanted the CD to show the image of the band and how they create their music. So i came up with the idea of using a ashtray. 
The use of the ashtray was a way to show the image of the band that some of the member smoke and their rebellious lifestyle. In addition the ashtray and amount of cigerrettes sybsllises the creation of their music , they make the music when they are together chilling out.  The ashtray is a symbolic image of the friendship of the band and how they created this digipack through hanging bout together like a 'gathering' drinking and smoking. Just like Ossis album ..... They had their front cover of them chilling out smoking ect.
How I done this was I collected cigerrettes from the Christmas period and put them in one ashtray and took a high angle photo.

Overall i am pleased with this outcome as like mentioned above this has a lot of hidden meaning About the band , genre and the music snd also is a unique idea. The black and white suits the digi pack color theme and I hope the feedback is positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment