This is my inside panel design.
I decided to change my inside panel due to from my feedback , I had to change it as it was a basic design. I chose to make my digi pack more unique and added a element which gives the audience a choice. This panel can me mixed from an image of a the bass guitar , drums , microphone or guitar. They each represent a different person. This idea plays on the strings of my digi pack being more of a collectors item for the super fans. Something in which we learnt at the beginning that a digi pack is for collectors purpose. I feel that this is a good idea that involves the super fans to chase them down. In addition . the angle of the shot makes the image more engaging and exciting and unique due to it going up the guitar strings. Furthermore the red carry on that red theme throughout my digi pack giving it consistency.

No comments:
Post a Comment