I wanted to unique and decided to make a pocket for the DVD to be slotted into.
For this DVD I wanted to use an image which links into the theme of what the DVD is about , with a band performance image of the band back stage as that is what the DVD is about, showing the band back stage ect. I then edited the photo and made it black and
White so it follows the theme of my digi pack and also ensured that the red guitar stands out as the colour red is a symbolic colour through out my digi pack.
Overall i am happy with this pocket as I feel the image links in with what the DVD is about and is a better image that the one used before. However I feel like with my DVD being a bottle cap their is no link there and with this image of the band it could be too many images of the band and start to look abit to appearcne focused than what the real theme is , is to show the band lifestyle and type of music and band they are in their digi pack. I am going to present this to my class and get feedback.

No comments:
Post a Comment