This is an image I used for one of my panels.
For my digi pack And the research I conducted i wanted to ensure my bad is seen as a indie band not a pop band. Pop band sell their image , where as with indie it's about the whole package, their lifestyle music And a bit about their image so I need to show this in my digi pack . By doing this I don't want my digi pack to be covered in images fof the band , I want to use images that sybsllises the band and the music. So I choose to use alcohol and smoking.
The collection of these photo are shown in a previous post but I choose these photo because of the smoke coming from the roll up. This made the image more exciting and stands out , making it look more cooll and professional.
I put all the object on the table and then I took a photo of them with out the smoke , I then thought of the idea of adding smoke , so I light the rizler and then took a number of photos.
In photoshop made this image black
And white as that is the theme of my digi pack.
Overall I happy with this image as I feel it symbolise the image/life style of the band , something which is vital for indie bands and the smoke gives the image a more Exciting feel to the image.
Howeverr with the image being black and white it makes it look boring so I feel like I need to add more color to
Bring the image to life. So I will

No comments:
Post a Comment